Flower decor inspiration for the last days of August…Warm evenings and lovely outside dinners, it’s almost over! Let’s bring up some color! First, get inspiration from Mulberry’s floral artist Willow Crossley. Second, follow our steps for creating a beautiful bouquet and finally read what the meaning of flowers is…Now get this floral boost before it’s too late ;)!
Meet Mulberry’s florist
Always wanted to know who’s doing the fancy bouquets? Well, about Mulberry, we found out that it has nothing to do with fancy…Willow Crossley creates the most elegant, subtle and natural flower decors that look absolutely amazing! Nothing over the top glamorous, just natural. After previous experience in design, arts and working for magazines, she moved to the South of France and started her own business: Willow Rose Bouquet. Check her inspiration here…
A bright peony bouquet
A quick tutorial to create the best peony bouquet, follow the next steps..
1. Condition flowers: re-cut stems, preferable with a knife and make a 3 cm slice of the stems, and place in a bucket of cold water overnight.
2. Remove most leaves, keeping only the top ones near the flower.
3. Take a few peonies and place in your hand..
4. Add groups of flowers (about 3 stems), and get a more field bouquet by adding greens and refined flowers, or go bold with larger flowers and different colors..
5. Go on till you have a spiral of stems in your hand.
6. Tie everything together with string.
7. Wrap an elegant ribbon over the string to finish the bright peony bouquet.
Meaning of Magnolia’s
Each flower has a meaning, mostly we pick flowers we just like to see, but they all have a different background. A Beautiful Bouquet says: “The magnolia is a striking flower because the blossoms are so large. Associated with nobility, perseverance, dignity and a love of nature, the magnolia tree is a symbol of magnificence because of its impressive height and enormous flowers. Named after the 17th century French botanist Pierre Magnolia, this flowering tree has more than 80 varieties including a striking yellow blossom, The Goldfinch, or the popular white blossom, Magnolia Grandiflora. The white magnolia flowers stand for purity and perfection, while the pink magnolia flowers symbolize youth and innocence together with joy. The green magnolias represent joy coupled with health and good fortune. The purple magnolias send out vibrations that support your wishes for alignment with your truth and physical wholeness.”
Read the meaning of your favorite flower and discover why you like it so much at A Beautiful Bouquet.
Posted by Ethnic Chic